February 4, 2009

Nate's 28th



Tomorrow is Nate's Birthday so this is for him.
28 Reasons Why I love Nate......


1. You Love Me almost as much as I love you
2. You're an awesome Daddy.
3. You are kind and respectful. 
4. You're the hottest man I know
5. You help me do the dishes
6. You make awesome grilled PB&J
7. Your tall, dark and very handsome
8. You play the guitar
9. And sing to me.
10. Your athletic ( just like the NBA players;) )
11. You dance with me in the kitchen...
12. And don't make fun of my dancing
13. You work hard
14. You're smart
15. You're a great kisser
16. You change diapers
17. You're the best cuddler ever.
18. You're patient.
19. You have great hair, long or short.
20. You do your own laundry
21. You can always make me laugh.
22. You like my cooking.
23. You always kiss me hello and goodbye.
24. You make me feel beautiful.
25. You get my dumb jokes
26. You'll run around the house with me when bored.
27. You love your family
28. Your my best friend.

I hope you have a good Birthday Babe. I love you tons!

4 comments:

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Only 28 reasons! I could give Nate at least 50. I just don't have them on me right now. Happy birthday, Nate.

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Happy Birthday Nate!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I hope Nate had a great B-day! What a great guy!

Those pictures below are cute too. My kids always put Andy to sleep, I think it's a guy thing. I love the stuffed animal too, she is a cute one! :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Nate...what a good husband you have! You guys are so cute:)