September 27, 2009

Estes Park


Nate's parents came for the weekend so we drove up to Estes Park. The weather was perfect and we got to see some huge elk! I even got a great video of one bugling. We hiked around Bear Lake and up to a waterfall, then walked around downtown and had Buffalo burgers for dinner before heading home. It was a great day, we just wish that it had lasted longer. There is so much more we wanted to see. We talked about having a family reunion there sometime, hopefully we'll pull that off.;)
Nana and Papa spoiled Miss B with toys and clothes, and even baby sat so Nate and I could go out to a movie. Thanks for everything Nana & Papa, we love you and can't wait to see you again!

(Click on the collage to see the pics better)
Posted by Picasa


5 comments:

Bunco Time! said...

wow it is soo pretty there! We just got back from Eagar yesterday(Sunday) :( So I won't be going up there again darn it!:) Lexie got baptized yesterday. Thanks for letting me know you were coming thought! I appreciate it! :)

Bunco Time! said...

That is me Katie May. If you add my gmail account then it won't be retarded :) ktcluff@gmail.com

Fawn Becker said...

She is getting so tall! What a cuties in her little boots :)

Niki said...

Um...my eyesight could be failing, but are those snowcapped mountains I see in the background? We are still reaching 110 degrees in this blistering desert heat and you get to go outside and breath in cool, crisp, refreshing mountain air. Oh the pangs of jealousy I have!! And such a cute baby, too! The tears are streaming - or should I say steaming down my face...

JLynn said...

That last picture is breathtaking. We live in such a beautiful state. Fall by far is our favorite... The colors and the air, you can just smell the season in the CO air. Glad you had a fun visit with family! It was fun running into you! ;)