Briley loves to play in the fridge, one day she found the strawberry jam and was walking around the kitchen with it. I didn't think much of it until I noticed that she had opened the lid and was sucking up as much as she could off the top. It was lots of drama when I took it away, she was loving her yummy little treat!
Briley likes straws and is always taking mine, so I got her her own cup with one. At first she was tipping it up like a sippy cup, but it didn't take her long to figure it out. She loves her straws! She must get it from me because I always prefer to drink with a straw. I agree Bri, it's more fun to drink out of a straw:).
The weather here is so crazy, we'll get snowed in for a day or two and then one day later it will all melt away and be seventy degrees outside! Last Saturday was beautiful so what else should we do but go for a hike? We love to hike down Waterton Canyon because we can take the stroller and we always see wildlife. This time it was big horn sheep and deer. We hiked farther down the trail than we ever have, it gets more and more beautiful the farther you go. It is actually the beginning of the Colorado Trail that goes 500 miles all the way to Durango! That would be an awesome adventure to go on, maybe some day! Anyway here's some pics of our fun November hike.

3 comments:
Just so you know - you look fantastic! I love the jelly story, Briley is such a character!
Snow then shorts lol crazy! Looks like you guys are having fun! Love the new family picture. Hilarious about the jelly. Maybe Carsten will do that if he ever decides to walk.
Crazy about the weather! Cute new family pic! Hey could you email me your address. I'm not sure if I have it.our email is: johnsonfamily2002@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment