June 5, 2010

Fly Fishing

Nate worked most of Memorial Day weekend, but we did get to spend most of Monday hiking and fishing. We hiked up Waterton Canyon and found some good spots to stop and fish. Nate finally taught me how to fly fish! Danny came with us and wanted to learn so Nate showed him how and then let me try it out for a while and I love it! Seriously, I might have a new hobby. There is something about actually getting in the water to fish that just makes it so much more exciting, even though we didn't catch anything it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to try it again! (Nate, are you reading this? A fly fishing date would be awesome;)
Of course, Briley had a good time playing in the water too. She is our little outdoors girl, she is always happy to be in nature.





No comments: