February 6, 2011

Birthdays & Thanksgiving!

I was so excited to get to celebrate three birthdays and Thanksgiving all in one week at my parents house. And all of my siblings were there for Thanksgiving! That hasn't happened in quite a while so we finally got family pictures done too. It was a little crazy, and I think we all gained 10 pounds, but it was a fun filled week!
Dad's Birthday


My 28th!

I made these little turkeys and used them as place markers at Thanksgiving. Gobble, gobble!


Our little family of turkeys.

Playing in the snow with Daddy.
The girls got Papa to play with them at the little table...
and they got Grammy to play on the Tramp. Gotta love the static hair!


2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving/birthday!

Krista said...

Thanks, I just stole some of these pics since I didn't have my camera with me.