December 5, 2011

Briley is THREE!!!

My sweet little baby girl turned three today!!! She is not so much a baby anymore, but I sure love this little girl. We snuck in her room last night and set up this princess castle filled with balloons and put streamers in the doorway. The next morning she came in our room and had not even noticed any of it! It was fun to take her back and point it out though. We had a fun filled day and Daddy even got to join us for most of it. We took her to IT'Z for lunch and games and then we stopped on the way home to get a Christmas tree.  As soon as we got home Briley would go put on one of  her princess dresses. My mom got her a box full of dress ups and I got her this rapunzel dress so she loves to change outfits several times a day. Briley had requested Chocolate cake so I made her a very chocolaty cake and of course had to add a princess crown on top. Briley is such a smart, fun, and sweet little sassafras (sometimes very stubborn) where did she get that? ;)   She is also a very good big sister and loves to play with her little brother and make him laugh. We love her so much!!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she's 3!! Looks like you guys had a fun day... but I'm a little worried about Nate..... was Itz as fun for him as Chuck E. Cheezes, or does he feel like there is an empty void in his life? I know how much he loves Chuck e Cheese:)

*Katie May* said...

Such a sweet little princess! I can't believe our kids are three already!