TAG I'M IT!!
The first question is my favorite subject so this should be easy.....
What is his name: Nathan Michael Hardy
How long have you been married - almost 4 months
How long did you date? 4 months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? he does
Who said I love you first? he did, at my parents house!
Who is taller? he's 6'4 so him for sure, I love that I can wear heels!
Who sings better? Nate's a great singer and he plays the guitar and write's songs too!
Who is smarter? He says he is but I don't know about that.
Whose temper is worse? I think we're pretty even.
Who does the laundry? I do mostly but he irons his own shirts.
Who does the dishes? Usually we both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet
Who cooks dinner? I do, I'm not sure he knows how to turn the oven on.
Who drives when you are together? He does
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? um.....I'm never wrong.
Whos parents do you see the most? Used to be his but now it depends on who comes to see us in CO, it will probably be pretty even.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? Not sure....
Who has more siblings? It's even
Who wears the pants in the family? Pretty sure that's me.
Oh and I tag Kortney, Jen, Becky and Katie
8 comments:
That's cute reading about some of your facts!
I want to go to the Titanic exhibit too! From what JB says about it, it sounds amazing!
So your ironing shirts comment reminded me how bad you hate doing it too. I was ironing last night and was thinking that was the second time in almost three years of marriage I've ironed anything of Josh's. Poor guy!
That was fun! :)
The Party was at Pat's house. I need to call you about KLC's video. I can't seem to find it and I talked to 2 of you old 'Jen' roomies.
Hey! You guys are so cute! It looks like you are loving CO. I am so glad you found my blog. I ask Blake how you are doing and he never keeps me informed. I just posted pics of our new baby, so make sure to check it out and keep in touch!
Can you tell Kort my email address so I can get into her blog? Thanks it is ktcluff@gmail.com
Kindy, it's true that you're never wrong, so I'm sure glad you wear the pants too!
Kindy,
So glad you have a blog. I am glad you are happy and so fun to live in CO! I have always wanted to live there. I bet you love it! Your wedding pictures and gorgeous and you look amazing as a brunette!
Post a Comment