December 22, 2007

Zoo Lights

Today we went to the Denver Zoo Lights. I love looking at Christmas lights! It was very cold but we had fun drinking hot cocoa and walking around the zoo. I've been to the zoo lights in Phoenix and I have to say they do have better lights but I think that it's so much more fun in the snow! Of course we had to get home in time to watch the suns game, that's why I was able to post this so fast :)



I love ice sculptures! I think it's amazing how they can just take a chunk of ice and make it so beautiful. The picture doesn't really show them very well but they were really amazing. This guy was working on a snowflake.

7 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Looks like fun! My kids would love it too! Porter misses you and wants to know when we will see you next? When are you coming to Az.? Anyway...you are loved! Have a great Christmas! That was a fun post below too!

*Katie May* said...

Merry Christmas! I am glad you guys are having a great time in CO. Hope to see ya sometime. We'll be back in town Wed, sometime probably late. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hey Kindy!

I just wanted to apoligize for not being to the get together saturday night to see you!! It stnks! I was caught up with planning my primary sharing time for the next day! Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy New year to you and your Family!!

Ashley

Connie said...

Hi Kindy, Sorry we missed you at Christmas time. We hope you both have a Happy New Year Love ya tons Connie and Homer

Matt and Liz said...

hey kindy
happy new year!
i have some questions for you.
did matt really catch a fish through the ice at becker lake(sp)?
he said to ask you cause you were there. and is that ok if i add you to our link?

Becky said...

I am so glad you guys were able to come by Bethanys! It was good meeting Nate..you can tell he is an awesome guy! I am so glad you guys found each other..you guys are SO cute together!

JLynn said...

okay, where's the first post for 2008?! how's work going? yeah we had fun too. i definitely got myself a "winner" didn't i?? ;) he he. i have to say that you and nate definitely look cute with a baby. you can practice with Cache anytime you'd like. :)