Two weeks ago Nate's brothers Daniel and Jared came to visit. Actually Daniel came to live with us and Jared came to help drive and go snowboarding. We went out to Casa Bonita on Saturday and the boys all went snowboarding on Monday while I went to work.:(
Oh well, I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to keep up anyway. I forgot to send the camera with Nate so no pics of the amazing stunts that I'm sure they all did but here are some of us at Casa Bonita. It's always a good time with the Hardy boys!
6 comments:
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A COMMENT FROM SOMEONE PROBABLY TRYING TO HACK INTO YOUR SITE SO I WOULDN'T CLICK ON IT OR THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET IN. I WOULD ERASE IT FOR GOOD. Anyway, on a lighter note. Looks like a bunch of silly fun up there in CO.
They look like a lot of fun!:) Check out my blog--I "sort of" tagged you!:)
good old casa bonita! i remember going there. how fun!
I love Casa Bonita! I recognized it right away. We went there a couple of times as a family when we lived in CO. Glad you had some fun!
Post a Comment