March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tomorrow is a special day for Nate and I because we first met 1 year ago on St. Patrick's Day. I can't believe that it has been a year! I am so grateful that I've been blessed with such a great husband and best friend. This past year has been wonderful, I have been so very blessed and I am happier than I ever thought that I could be. I really believe that it is through experiences and trials that we can really appreciate all of the blessings that Heavenly Father provides. I love you Nate and I'm excited to spend many, many more years together!

12 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I am glad you are so happy! You have definitely been blessed!

I got on Nates my space the other day...I had always heard what a great singer he was. I can tell he likes Jack Johnson he has some of his style in his music. He has a great voice. Porter wants to buy one of his songs. You will have to let him know he has a little fan up in Spokane Washington! :)

Jennie said...

Kindy you are GORGEOUS in that picture! I love it! I'm so happy that you have each other too!

Cami said...

SO cute picture. I am happy for you guys. WOW, a year already. Time really flies.

Bethany and Cameron said...

Okay, what a cute freakin' pic!!! You guys make such a great couple!:)

Connie said...

You guys are a gorgeous couple. It would be cool if you could be couple models. Hee hee. Seriously wouldn't that be fun. Walking down the run way, striking a pose all cool like a model then giving each other a little huggie buggie, and kiss, then pose again all serious like.:)

JLynn said...

i like that pic. i'm very glad you two met on such a "lucky" day. :) you guys make a great team. i am looking forward to you being only 5 min. away. Party at the Hardy's! thanks for wanting to be my babysitter and for loving little Cache. you are so great and generous. :) you are more than welcome to babysit mr. cache whenever you would like. thanks for being such a great friend. oh, and is that the Casa Bonita off of Colfax. That's the only one I've ever seen. The big pink one? Hardy Boys- i thought that was neat, i think that was a boys book series when we were little. The Hardy Boys. you've got your own stories. :)

Darrell and Ashlee said...

I love that picture!! you guys look so cute!!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Oh you guys are too cute. I am so glad everything is going so well for you guys!

Enjoy the Journey said...

OH my goodness Kindy... You are so BEAUTIFUL! You two are definitely a perfect couple! I am so glad you are so happy! You deserve it! One day DeWy wants to go to CO. Maybe we could hang out one night and you could show us around???

Becky said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year! I am so happy for you guys! I love this picture..you can just see the love you guys have! You guys are so cute together!

Lydia said...

What a beautiful picture. I am so glad you are so happy Kindy. You definitely deserve it. We love you!

Josh n' Meagan said...

That's the cutest picture! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well.