April 21, 2008

Roosevelt Trip


This is at the game room at Roosevelt that we always go to play at night. The ping pong tournaments can get pretty intense. 


The night before we came home we went to see all of Nate's friends. Such a studly group don't you think?

The boys.............fishing of course!
This is the view from the front porch. The sunsets are so great! 
Nate and Jacob driving the boat.

A couple weeks ago we went home to AZ for my families annual Roosevelt trip. We had an extra house reserved so Nate's family came for a couple days too. We had so much fun and the trip went by way to fast! Sorry the pics are a little out of order. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Hooray for updating your blog! I was so excited to see the new pictures! I am glad that you guys had so much fun! By the way tell Nate and Danny that Jake lost 5 lbs last night from drinking the hay/oat juice - okay not really but it sounded cool...

The Fish Family said...

Roosevelt is such a fun place. It makes me think that I need a vacation too! You are looking good and I hope that next time you come down to AZ we can meet up!! Until then hooray for blogging!! Talk to you later!

Connie said...

Looks like you are making more memories at Roosevelt. Glad that it is a fun place for the Massey's.
Did you see the pics of Josh and Homer's fish!

Lydia said...

Looks like fun. Who's the cute little guy? Love ya!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU GUYS! It was good to see you two.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Looks like a great trip! That is what I need a little R&R! I am glad you you guys had a great time!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Wow! So fun! Kindy you are still skinny as ever! You look great! I miss ya!

Matt and Liz said...

looks like fun!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hey I just wanted to say hi!looks like you are having a great time.Hope it's o.k. that I checked out your blog.We have one too! So come visit it. We miss you and hope to see you in the future. Next time you come to round valley let's get together!

Larsens said...

hey kindy!!! guess what.. we are going to be neighbors! i dont know exactly where you live in denver but spencer and i are moving up there. spencer is actually there right now and i am leaving tomorrow night to stay there for the summer so give me a call if you get this message...
4806283481

thanks!

Becky said...

Hey Kindy! Looks like a fun trip! Miss ya! Hope we can get together soon:) Maybe I will have to make a trip to visit you and Annie:)