For those of you who don't already know, we're going to have a baby! We couldn't be more excited and can't wait to be parents. Nate is sure it will be a boy, but I've convinced him that we can't exchange it if it's a girl;) We really can't wait to find out what it is and we'll be thrilled either way. I'm due on Dec. 8th. It seems so far away! Actually the Dr. told me that I'm 3 days ahead of my due date so I guess that I'm actually due Dec. 5th which my mom told me was my due date! ( I came two weeks early) I have an ultrasound pic but it just looks like a little blob so I'll post a better one in a few weeks.
21 comments:
Very exciting!
Yay Kindy! Congrats. Can't wait to see your little one. -Meagan
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out what you are having either!!! How are you feeling? Are you sick or has been okay so far?
yay! how exciting, your due about a month before me!!Congrats! how are you feeling? i already feel horrible!!but it's always worth it!
Yea! Congrats again! I couldn't be more happy for you. Thank you for our talk the other day. You are amazing!
Congrats Kindy that is SO exciting!! They are so much fun!
Hooray Kindy and Nate!!! We are sooo very happy for you guys! Your going to make a great mom! Hope your feeling okay! Maybe you'll have the baby on my birthday!:)
NOOOOOO WAAAAYYYY!!!! Aaaahhhh!!! Kindy I am soooo happy for you! I was SHOCKED when I checked your blog to see that little baby ticker!! Oh my goodness! I am just sooo excited!!! Can you tell??
Congratulations Kindy. So happy for you guys!!
Congrats Kindy! I am so excited for you both :)
YAHOOO! So exciting! I'm so happy for your little family! Hope you're feeling well and not too sick. Can't wait to see preggo pics!
Aw!! Congrats Kindy! Cherish every moment! Babies are so much fun, and soo worth it!
Kindy,
YAYAY! How exciting! You two will have the most beautiful baby! So fun!
Congratulations!! You will be a really good mom.
Congratulations Kindy! I'm so happy for both of you. You will be a great Mom!
hey kindy...congrats! i found your blog on tawni's page and wanted to take a look...hope you don't mind! again congrats! check us out
shannon24.blogspot.com
Congratulations!
Im very happy for you!
Whitley left that last comment...I love the baby gage that is too cute!
Just wonderful! You will be a wonderful mom! Can't wait to see what it is!
How exciting guys CONGRATS!!!
Yea, Katie told me you were pregnant. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Your due date is the exact same date as was my baby, except a year ago.
Post a Comment