June 24, 2008

Hawaii Vacation!

A couple weeks ago we got to go to Hawaii with Nate's family. It is such a beautiful place and we had so much fun! We spent lots of time at the beach, went snorkeling with turtles, saw lots of great waterfalls on the road to Hana, went to a Luau, and went to the Maui Ocean Center, where I kissed an eel. :) We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Big thanks to Mom & Dad Hardy for taking us!








Our last night there Nate took me to dinner and we walked on the beach at sunset.....
so romantic! Thanks babe:)

My Hawaiian Hottie!



This is the Seven Sacred Pools at the end of the road to Hana. We played in the waterfalls and the boys did some cliff jumping. Nate even convinced me to swim/climb up to the waterfall. It was beautiful.


Nate's mom made us all matching shirts and Jared gave each of us a Hawaiian name. We were supposed to call each other by our new names but it didn't last long when a native told us we had spelled most of them wrong and she hadn't really heard of the rest, Jared was crushed.

This is at the big blow hole. It was really cool and you could just walk right up to it. I stayed back cuz I didn't want to get sucked in. 
Alison and Hailey posing for a pic with the parrots.
The Hardy boys were always climbing to the top of everything. This is them on top of a cave at Black Sand Beach.

14 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

looks like fun

Jennie said...

So much fun! You look so happy and cute preggo! What an awesome thing to do, especially before the baby comes!

Looking at those pics makes me miss my time at BYU-Hawaii.

I hate those eels, they're so scary looking!

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

yay for hawaii.

Bethany and Cameron said...

What a fun trip! I'm super jealous! But glad you got to go before the baby comes! Can't wait to hear what you're havin'!!! Any names picked out?

*Katie May* said...

Glad you had a great time. Hawaii is a fun place. I can see that baby bump :) When do you find out what your having?

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Looks like tons of fun! I hope someday to go there myself!

Becky said...

HOW FUN!! It looks so beautiful! Your little tummy is so cute! It so fun seeing your belly grow huh!

swtelford said...

Sounds fun. Can't wait to hear the details from your trip. We will have to do dinner again soon. Stacey

Shannon said...

looks like fun...i am jelious!!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Kindy,
Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. Hey I finally got a blog up and going it is jandrmassey.blogspot.com so maybe we can keep in touch better. Love ya chell

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! It looks like a great time...someday I am going to go! :)

It looks like Nate has a great time with his brothers!

Lydia said...

Wow...what fun! Isn't it beautiful there? That road to Hana sure is fun to drive on.. I'm glad we were in an open jeep when we went on it. It was worth the drive though! You look so cute!

Morgan said...

Hey Kindy,
I was blog-hopping and found your blog! (This is Heather Banbury, BTW). Congrats on being pregnant. That is so exciting!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey when are you going to tell us what you guys are haveing!! Its driving me nuts....what do you have up your sleeve.? your mom keeps saying that you acting funny about it like maybe you already know!! KINDY!!! you gotta tell us! I know that your appointment is on the 22nd(if you don't know already) and trust me I will not be the only one harrassing you on that day! Love ya Chell