Curt, Cache and Nate hanging out on the fire truck.
I have to say I was really sad that I missed the Fourth of July in Eagar this year, but going to Breckenridge was the next best thing. It is the most beautiful little town. They had a parade and entertainment all day and it was so great just to be in the mountains. We met up with Curt and Jen and spent most of the day with them walking around shopping & eating and we even stopped to put our feet in the river to cool off. It was icy cold but felt so great.
Nate and I decided to stay for the fireworks so we got dinner and snuggled up on a blanket in the park to watch the show. It was really late when we finally got home but so worth it. Here's a few pics, better late than never! Of course, I seem to always be a few weeks behind on posting:)
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th! It was a really great time here. You look so cute Kindy! Can't wait to hear what your having.
Looks dreamy and so beautiful! You look so cute preggo! I'm super excited to find out what you're having too!
PS. We're coming up through Denver on our move across country to MI the first week of September. We would love to see you again! Maybe we could all get together at Jen's or something!
It is a beautiful little town. Looks like you guys has a lot of fun.
Just heard the news about Pantera being right on the sex of your baby! First off, congrats little girls are so fun. Secondly, the first thing Pantera said when I told her was "So she is going to name her Dora?!?" You already commited you can't back out now;)
Congrats on the baby girl. Now you wont be able to stop buying her stuff! You dont even hardly look pregnant yet! I think Im already almost as big as you! lol - good luck on the rest of your pregnancy
Post a Comment