July 23, 2008

20 Week Pic...


Of Our Baby Girl!!!


22 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Yeah Congrats, I am sure she will be as beautiful as can be!

Meagan Rogers said...

So exciting! Girls are so fun to dress up and shop for. Congrats! - Meagan

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Congratulations that's Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys and jealous too! I'm sure she will be sooo cute! Good luck wtih the second half of the pregnancy!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!! I am sooo excited! I have been checkin' your blog almost daily waitin' to hear what the verdict was!! And I don't have a boy to compare with, but man, girls are soooo much fun!!! So fun to dress up! Onto the next order of business....what's the name???:)

Becky said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you Kindy!! A sweet little girl is on her way!! How exciting:) You are going be such a good mom! WAHOO!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Congrats on your little girl, she will be a beauty!!! They are so much fun.

Matt and Liz said...

congrats!

Lydia said...

Congratulations! A little girl, how fun! It won't be very long now. If you are ever here in Gilbert stop by and say hi. We love you and miss you. Looks like you had a fun 4th!

Shannon said...

congrats! Girls are so fun and from my experience...easier too!!!

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

Hello little one, I'm auntie Kortney, your favorite aunt ever.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey guys we are so excited for you! Can't wait till she gets here!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Kindy...
YAY! A girl will be so fun! Congrats.

Cami said...

Yeah! I love girls. They are so much fun. I am happy for you guys.

swtelford said...

Yea!!! Girls are so much fun and so sweet! There is way too much fun girl stuff to shop for. How are you feeling?

Jennie said...

Oooh boy...I mean oooh girl! That's so fun! I could just see you with a girl first. Congrats Kindy & Nate!

Anonymous said...

Kindy, I was wandering through blogs and I found yours. I'm from Eagar also but I am older than you. I graduated in 1998. Anyway, I am wondering if I might use a picture of you and Nate for an article on Buzzworthy Baby Names?? I am hoping to use the picture of you kissing his cheek.

www.buzzworthybabynames.blogspot.com

Please let me know what you think.
Bonnie Bell (Jacobs)

Rylee said...

Congratulations!!!

Jordan said...

Kindy! I found your blog! Yeah!! I love you baby already! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad I'll be able to stay in touch with you through blogging! I love and miss you!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Congrats on your baby girl!!! They are the best. I am excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Kindy, Thank you so much for letting me use the photo.

Be sure to look for it soon at:
www.buzzworthybabynames.blogspot.com

-Bonnie Bell

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Kindy Rainer!!
When are you going to update this thing ;) I would love to see a prego pick of you. I am so sad that you live so far away and we can't see you grow! So post some pics for the fam -k-. Love ya