Last Monday was my 26th Birthday. Crazy! Nate decorated and I got this great rocking chair! I actually got it a few days early and have been loving it. Nate got off work a little early and took me to the White Chocolate Grill for dinner. Yummy! Then he was man enough to take me to Twilight.:) Thanks babe!
So I always said that if I turned 26 and had not had a baby then I would definitely adopt. Well this is me at 26 and 38 weeks pregnant. :)
Funny how life works out sometimes. I am so grateful for my life and the exciting things to come. Nate has been such a huge blessing in my life and has made me so happy, and soon we will have our little girl to add even more happiness in our home! I almost can't believe it. My sisters wanted to see how huge I am so here's some pics that show my big belly. ( I thought it was huge last month!)
This Thanksgiving really made me grateful for my family and friends. We obviously didn't get go home this year and we really missed our family's but our good friends the Larsens invited us to celebrate with them. It is great to have friends here that we know from AZ. And we got to meet some more of the Broncos players too. Nate thought that it was pretty cool to have Thanksgiving with some of the team and I really enjoyed getting to know their wives, they were all very nice and we had a great time. Thanks Annie and Spencer!
10 comments:
You look super cute! Glad you had a good b-day! Can't wait to see what your baby will look like. I am am sure BEAUTIFUL as can be
I am looking forward to seeing pictures of that little one! Good luck to you! You look great and happy late B-day!
I'm glad you had a happy birthday... you look GREAT! & where do you get all of those darling sweaters?? I need to copy your style :)
You look gorgeous! You are what every pregnant woman wants to look like. Glad you had a great bday and thanksgiving. Can't wait to see your baby!
Ya...do you look great!! I am glad you had such a nice b-day too! I will be keeping tabs on you...:)
OK, you are really cute PG! Happy Birthday Kindy! I bet you can hardly wait for your sweet little girl to come. I'm so excited for you!
Glad you had a great Birthday! Can't believe your baby is almost here! Can't wait to see pics!
Huge? You look perfect! I am so excited for you guys. Good Luck!
Ah! I cant believe you are almost done! Good luck with the delivery. Make sure and get the epidural! So nice! She will be beautiful if she looks like either one of you! :)
Okay.. I just have to say that you look so adorable pregnant!! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment