They are so sweet - Kya is so gorgeous!
those are some cute kids! we are so happy you guys made it out to thanksgiving..come back!!and kindy... i am SO SO happy for you guys! she is a beautiful baby!! i cant wait to see some more picutres!
Cute kids! Hey, I heard you had your little one! Congratulations! You've waited so long and now you have her in your arms. I bet she is beautiful! Love you...P.S. if your in AZ let me know so I can see her.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are so sweet - Kya is so gorgeous!
those are some cute kids! we are so happy you guys made it out to thanksgiving..come back!!
and kindy... i am SO SO happy for you guys! she is a beautiful baby!! i cant wait to see some more picutres!
Cute kids! Hey, I heard you had your little one! Congratulations! You've waited so long and now you have her in your arms. I bet she is beautiful! Love you...P.S. if your in AZ let me know so I can see her.
Post a Comment