December 7, 2008

Our Little Angel

 She's finally here! Briley Alice Hardy was born on Dec. 5th at 3:41 pm, weighed 7lbs 3oz, and is 21 inches tall. We think that she is pretty special and feel so blessed to have such a sweet angel in our family.


   Meeting Papa for the first time.

Grammy sure does love me, she made me this cute blanket.

Here I am with Dr. Allison. We really like her, she's a great Doctor. 
            My first car ride. Good thing Daddy is such a good driver!
                         Waiting to go home.
                   I ♥ my Daddy

                   Here I am at home. I think I like it here!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys...She is beautiful (& I love her name)!! I bet you're thrilled she is here :)

Meagan Rogers said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous. What a little doll. I wish I could hold her. Hope you are doing well!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Hope your labor was easy and that you have a quick recovery!

swtelford said...

Yea!! We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to come hug her! She's soooo cute! We'll be in touch soon. Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Johnna Jayne said...

Oh my heavens she is cute!! I'm so glad that all went well with the delivery and that you are all safe and sound at home. Can't wait for you guys to come down to AZ again and show us all your sweet little girl.

Matt and Liz said...

congrats you guys. she's a doll.
hope you all are doing well
happy holidays!

Bethany and Cameron said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am sooo dang happy for you! She is so cute and I totally forgot how little they are as newborns! So tiny! I wanna hear details on the delivery and all. I hope it went smooth!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you and Nate. Briley is so blessed to come to such a great home. See you soon. :-)

Jennie said...

YIPEE! Congrats! She's so sweet and looks so much like you! I'm so excited for your and your new little baby girl! Let the fun times begin. Here's wishing you a quick recovery from labor!

britney said...

Congrats on the sweet little baby! And I love her name! That was actually my # 1 pick for a girl name, but I think mine might end up being Brylin. She is adorable though. Hope you get some rest :)

The Fish Family said...

She is beautiful and I am so happy for you. Congrats on becoming a mommy. She is one lucky girl to have you. Congrats on everything and I hope that you have a baby that sleeps for you!!

Fawn Becker said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie pie.

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Congrats!! she is sooo adorable!!

Jenifer said...

Congrats on the precious little girl! She looks sooooo sweet! There is nothing in the world like a new baby.

Cami said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute of her. It goes so fast!

Lydia said...

She is so cute! I am so happy for you. Enjoy each moment. It really does go by fast. Love you!

Leah said...

YAY! New babies are so wonderful...she is just perfect! I want to hear some details...hope your delivery went well! She is beautiful! And I love her name!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

What a sweet little family! I am glad things went so well, she is a beauty!! We are so happy for you guys. Love you!

Rylee said...

Congratulations, she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kindy!
She is just beautiful! It makes me so happy to see you with a baby in your arms. You have been through so much and now there is so much happiness.. Love ya, Joyce Tieman

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hello Briley....this is your Auntie Chell. We have waited a long time for you and we are VERY glad that you are here now. I can't wait to meet you! And will you tell your sweet little cousins to get thier cute little patooties DOWN HERE!....Love. Auntie Chell

Larsens said...

she is beautiful you guys! kindy... how did it go??? i wanted to get to the hospital so bad but we have been battling colds over here. she has those gorgeous brown eyes! PLEASE OH PLEASE let me know what i can do for you!! i want to hold her SO badly before she gets to big!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!

heather said...

I am so happy for you! Your baby is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

Shannon said...

Yay! How exciting! I've been watching your blog for baby news! Congratulations! She is a doll!