Nate had Monday off and it was a beautiful day so we took a hike, had a picnic and went fishing. It was great to spend the day outside and get a little exercise. Briley seems to really enjoy being outside and spent most the time taking a nap in her new stroller.
8 comments:
Hey Nate! I was chatting with Chris on facebook (you should join) and looking at his pics. I came across one of you and your wife so I was asking abt you. He send me to your blog. What a beautiful family! I have a 9 month old baby girl...each stage gets even more fun, it's hard to believe that it gets even better. It's the most amazing thing ever. Congrats to you and your 2 beautiful girls!
Now that is the way to fish with a book in the lap. My kind of fishing!!
looks like a lot of fun. I need to get out and go fishing with you one of these days.
Curt
I agree with Katie! Looks like you had a wonderful day! What a sweet baby you have!
Love the room! She is so sweet!
I am glad you are so happy...you are truly blessed!
Love you,
Sariah
Briley's hat is too cute! You do not look like you just had a baby 3 months ago! You look great!! You did awesome on Briley's room:)
hey! we are back in denver and would LOVE to hang out... mostly because i want to hold you little darling baby girl! she is SO cute kindy! her room turned out great... be proud of yourself. we just went fishing the other day and didnt catch anything... bummer. but we want to go again next weekend let us know if you are up for it!
That looks like a blast. I wish some of Nate's love for the outdoors had rubbed off on Chris.
Post a Comment