Sunday after church we had a suprise party for my Grandma's 80th Birthday. It was so much fun to suprise Grandma and to see some of the Massey fam. Grandma was really suprised and said that it was the best party she's ever had. We love you Grandma Massey!!
My best friend from high school Tiffany and her cute kids came to visit and we got to go out to lunch. It was so great to catch up! I wish that we lived closer so we could hang out and go to lunch more often.
Then on Wednesday we headed to Roosevelt. It is so beautiful there and the water was perfect! I have so many fun memories of Roosevelt trips so I was really excited to bring Briley for the first time. OK so maybe she won't remember this trip but she'll get to see these fun pictures! It's always so fun to hang out with family at the lake. Briley got to have her first ride in a boat and her first taste of ice cream too! Thanks for the fun trip Grammy and Papa! We missed having Krista and her family there. The boys did lots of fishing, but not as much as they do when Tom comes! (They came back around midnight instead of 4 in the morning) The only thing i didn't like is that we had to leave early and the trip just didn't seem to last long enough.
We left a day early so Nate could get back in time for work, but we ended up staying the night at his parents house since our flight was cancelled last minute. It was fun to get to hang out with his family and Briley got to go swimming for the first time in their pool! What a great trip! We had So Much Fun!
9 comments:
I love how big the life jacket is on her. It's so funny & cute! looks like you had some fun times!
So many cute pics of Briley! I am sad I didn't get to see you guys maybe next time :) I know things get crazy when you don't have a lot of time down here :) Oh and are there really marshmallows that big!?! I have never seen anything like that before. Glad you guys had fun though :) Miss Ya!
What a fun trip! Briley is getting cuter all the time! I love seeing her personality through the pics and her facial expressions.
Briley is so stinkin' cute! I've been hoping I'm having a boy cause me and princesses and dolls and ruffles don't mix too well (kinda like oil and water) but pics of Briley somehow changes that! And since when did Tiffany have two kids?!?
Looks like you guys had a great time. Briley is soooo cute! Every time we go to Pinetop I beg beg beg Chris to go to Darbi's. That is so cool it's your cousins.
I love how big Briley's eyes are trying to eat that marshmallow, what a cutie!
What a great ice cream mustache! Briley you are so much fun!
What a fun trip! I am glad you got to go visit your family. It seems like you are always traveling somewhere fun!
I am telling you, that little girl is GORGEOUS! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment