The McDowell's are moving to Colorado! I still can't believe it but it's official. Tom got a job in Greeley which is about an hour away from us, and will start working there in a couple weeks. Tom, Krista and Crew came and stayed with us this week and found a house to rent. It was great having them here and so fun to see Crew and Briley together. It will be great to have cousins close by. I am so so so excited!
Here are pictures from the past week and some of Briley's first Easter too. (Thanks for the adorable dress Aunt Mel!)
Grammy sent Briley this cute bunny for Easter, she loves to cuddle it.
10 comments:
how cute!! I am jealous you get a sister to live close by :(
That's so awesome! Congrats Krista and Tom! Glad he found a job and bonus that it's by you guys! Briley looks so big and cute next to her cousin. Is she sitting up on her own already?
Oh my goodness, we NEED to get together soon. Let's plan something. Ryan's folks are coming next weekend, so let's get together, we'll be in touch!
Oh my gosh! i didn't know you had a little one!!? congrats to you guys! she is adorable! i absolutely love the pink tutu. we just found out we are having a boy. i guess he will just have to wear a blue tutu ;0)
I have a confession... I totally peek at your blog on a regular basis. But now I have one so you can have your revenge! you're still as beautiful as ever, maybe even more, and holy cow is your baby cute!
She is the cutest! She looks like such a happy baby! I love that she cuddles with that rabbit
I'm so glad your Sister is moving close to you. Your baby is so cute!
Briley is getting so big! She has such beautiful eyes! I am so excited for you and Krista, that will be so awesome to be close by eachother. Have fun!!
It was good to see you and meet your little one. She is beautiful. We have missed you
That big green bow is fabulous! so glad you're happy! I miss you!
Post a Comment