I had put Briley down for a nap and about 10 minutes later I hear something fall in her room. So I go to investigate the noise and this is what I see. She had pulled herself to standing and knocked the monitor off the rail. She seemed pretty proud of herself. Crazy girl! I didn't expect her to be able to do that yet! Needless to say, she is sleeping in a much lower crib tonight.
I finally broke down and ordered a high chair for Briley since she can now scoot herself around in her bumbo, and is easily distracted by everything around her. Hopefully it will make mealtime a little easier. Sweet Potatoes are her favorite!
We found a new favorite park not far from us in Castle Pines. It was so pretty! We had forgot to bring Miss B's hat so Daddy let her borrow his.
3 comments:
Kindy she is adorable! I love her big smile, she seems so happy....must be because she has such a good mommy!
I have to say she does have a good mommy. Kindy's great. Those pics of her with Nates hat are adorable. I've noticed that when Nate comes around her sweet little face lights up. I love how little girls think their daddy's are the greatest.
TOO cute!!
Post a Comment