So I'm a little late on this post but I think that it's never to late to tell the men in my life how much they mean to me. Nate had to work on Father's Day:( But my Dad was here to visit so it was nice to get to spend the day with him.
Nate is such a great Daddy. I love to watch him with Briley and see her face light up when he plays with her. Before Briley was born Nate swore he wouldn't be changing diapers, but that didn't last long after she got here. I never have to ask him to help out, he can tell when I need a break and will take Miss B for a walk, or take her in the morning so I can sleep in. He even tries to get her dressed sometimes but I usually have to change something so it all matches. He won't admit it, but I swear he's color blind:) Thanks for being such an awesome Daddy Nate. Your girls love you so much!!


Some of my favorite childhood memories are of waking up before sunrise to go fishing with my Dad. I could sit for hours in the freezing cold, dig for worms, and even gut my own fish just to go fishing with Dad. My Dad is the strongest man I know, physically and spiritually. He was there for me through the hardest trials of my life and can still make it all better when I need him too.
My Dad turns into a big teddy bear when he's with his grandkids, they all love him and think he is great. Briley will be content and happy for hours when he is holding her. Thanks for being so great Dad. We love you tons!

My father in law is awesome. He would do anything for anyone and always has good advice.
My father in law is awesome. He would do anything for anyone and always has good advice.
I know that Nate is a great husband and hard worker because he has such a good example.
Whenever we are visiting he will hold Briley the whole time, if Nana doesn't fight him for her. He has the best back yard and pool too, we love hanging out there. We love you Papa Hardy!
2 comments:
Briley is so sweet, I hate that we live so far apart and are going to miss seeing each others kids grow us. I have to agree though we have pretty dang good dad, those big hands make for a nice comfy Massey swing.
hey! we are having a boy! so excited and nervous! yikes! i think the hardest part is picking a name ;0) briley is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment