December 20, 2009

Briley's Winter One-derland




Briley is one! Wow I can't believe it.  We had such a fun day. Papa and Nana and Uncle Danny flew in for the day, and Tom and Krista and their kids came from Greeley.
We had a yummy lunch of tortellini, salad and peas (peas are one of Bri's favorites) and then had cupcakes and ice cream. The theme was a winter one-derland so Auntie Krista made some snowflakes to hang with the streamers and it turned out really cute. I made Bri a giant cupcake and when I gave it to her she just looked at it for a minute and then daintly took a little pinch of frosting and licked it off her fingers one little pinch at a time. I don't think that she ever even got to the cake part of it! She even shared with anyone who came to talk to her. She is so sweet and girly! I love that she kept her party hat on pretty much the entire party. She got lots of fun new toys and especially loves the baby stroller that Auntie Krista gave her. I made her a new blanket since she's outgrown most of the ones she got when she was born, and Grammy sent her a cute and cozy Tinkerbell blanket that she made. Nate and I gave her a wagon full of blocks. She loves to empty out the blocks and climb in to sit in the wagon, were she usually gets stuck and cries for me to get her out just so she can climb back in.:)


Posted by Picasa

After food and presents we headed outside to play at the park and there was just enough snow to sled down the hill. This was Bri's first time sledding and she loved it! It was such a fun day and we're so glad that we got to spend it with the family that came. We love you so much Briley girl!




Crew and Briley. They didn't want to swing very long. I can't blame them, it was pretty cold!

Doesn't she look so big!?




This is what the guys did while the kids and mom's almost froze at the playground. Frizby golf in the snow? Hot cocoa here we come!

5 comments:

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

kindy looks like a great day! happy birthday Briley girl we love you!!

*Katie May* said...

Such a doll! Merry Christmas Hardy fam! Love Ya!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Little Briley - you melt my heart!

Niki said...

The cute just keeps flowing from your little one. Honestly!

Fawn Becker said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Briley :) Francis just started playing frisbee golf up at the park, must be a man thing because I don't see the fun in that :)