February 6, 2010

Christmas 2009



We had a white Christmas in CO this year and had so much fun with Briley. I think that she figured out how much fun it was to open presents after her birthday party, so she was pretty excited to see all the gifts Christmas morning.  We went to Tom and Krista's for Christmas Eve and had a yummy dinner. Krista told a Christmas story and then let her kids open their presents from us. I mostly took video of Christmas morning so I didn't get very many pics. These are a little random, but here is Briley in her pretty Christmas dress that Grammy got her, (she wouldn't stay still enough to take a picture unless one of us was holding her). The rest are of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.






1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

What a cute dress :) Super cute pics, lots of girl toys what are you going to do when you have a boy next ;)