February 11, 2010

Poor Nate...

Last Friday was Nate's 29th Birthday. I had big plans to make a cake and take him out to Dave and Busters, but then Briley and I both got sick. And we are just starting to get over it. So Nate got to spend his birthday taking care of us and working. I couldn't even drag myself out of bed to make him breakfast. Not a fun birthday if you ask me, I think that I was more sad about it than Nate was though. I am still trying to find a way to make it up to him. Maybe we'll go out tonight, maybe I'll even make him cake still.
Nate and I don't have a perfect marriage, but our love seems to grow through the good and the bad. He is such a good husband and the best Daddy ever. Briley loves him so much, she gets really upset whenever he has to leave, and doesn't leave his side when he's home. I am so lucky to have him as my partner and best friend. Happy Birthday Nate! I love you tons!

No comments: