February 6, 2010

Janelle's Wedding

I got to be a bridesmaid in my good friend Janelle's wedding while in AZ. Janelle was my roommate after I had lived alone for 6months. We met at the institute building where she was looking for a place to live and I was looking for a roommate. We knew that it was meant to be when she rear ended me on the way to my condo that day. ;) She is such a great friend and helped me through some really tough times. She even introduced me to Nate!
She was a beautiful bride and it was so fun to be there. Thanks for asking me to be a part of your wedding Janelle.
Love ya girl!






2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am so glad she was there for you during those hard times and that you weren't by yourself. Her dress is so pretty

jtbarney said...

Hey girly! Thank so much for coming down for my wedding. It meant so much to have you there. We definitely need to have our girls' night out when you come into town next and me, you and Kristen can all get together for sushi night and pedicures. I have been so crazy busy ever since the wedding with getting licensed and starting a new job and am finally trying to catch up with friends. Let me know when you are coming down again!!!!