
Briley is obsessed with shoes and will put mine on every time she gets in my closet. (And usually chooses the high heels.) She is pretty good at walking in them too! She also loves hats and jackets and will always put them on when she see's them. She must have been extra thirsty this day because she insisted on having all three sippy cups at once. She screamed at me when I tried to take the empty ones so that she could hold the one with milk in it, and then figured out a way to hold on to them all. I was getting ready for church and went to check on Bri, I found her just chilling on the floor watching Anastasia. She's not very interested in movies yet, but I'm glad that she likes this one, it's one of my favorites. And last but not least... who can resist sharing a yummy smoothy with Daddy? Never a dull moment with Bri Bri!
I just love her. :)

1 comment:
I was just about to get after you about never posting! ;) She is such a doll and looks like she keeps you guys entertained, I love this stage it is so fun.
Post a Comment