Life has been crazy in the Hardy house! No time for blogging means lots of pictures to blog about! So here we go…
I can't believe it's almost Christmas and I'm blogging about swimming. :)
Pratt and Kortney came to visit in August and we got to do lots of fun things while they were here…
Krista came for the day so we walked down to the park to have a picnic and then went swimming.
I took family pics for Pratt and Kort.
Jhett is so cute, I can't resist those cheeks!
We took a short hike through Roxborough Park since it started raining on us five minutes after we got there. :(
Briley just loves "Baby Jhett"
We drove up to Estes Park and went hiked around Bear Lake. The kids had fun running around, climbing rocks, and finding pinecones.
We took Uncle Daniel out for dinner and bowling on his birthday. It was Bri's first time bowling, she loved it when she got a turn.
Tom and Krista came again so I could take pics of their kids. We had a cook out and then went to the park for pictures.
Excited to be done!
Bri had a black eye from when she fell on her face at the park the day before. She's pretty in pink and wearing a headband, and has the cutest dirty face I've seen. I think she's a bit of a tomboy. ;)







1 comment:
Love the update and all the fun pictures! Can't wait to see what else you've been up to these last few months!
Post a Comment