In September we met most of my family in Durango for a few days. Tom & Krista and kids weren't able to come:( We stayed in a really nice condo at Purgatory. The weather was awesome and we had so much fun. Thanks again Mom & Dad! We have some great memories of family get togethers like this one.
And on the way home...we found out that Briley is going to be a big sister! It doesn't get better than that. It was a perfect trip!
 |
| Grammy and Papa brought the kids these cute cowboy hats-this is one of the attempts at a picture.:) |
 |
| Bri hitched a ride with Jhett. |
 |
| My first time on the Alpine slide. It was so fun! I guess I was a little slow, cuz Nate caught up pretty easy. |
 |
| Mom and Dad at the cliff dwellings. |
Me and Bri in the underground room.
 |
| Briley getting ready to leave. I think she was eating an oreo? |
1 comment:
congratulations on the new pregnancy! I'm scared to do it again. Keep us posted on how it's going!
Post a Comment