October 27, 2011

Bridger's Blessing & AZ trip



So I braved the flight alone with two kids and went to AZ a few days early so that we could spend some time with my family. My dad had work in Phoenix for the week and so Kortney and I decided to keep my mom company at the hotel. Bridger got to go swimming for the first time and we got to see my cousin Rosemary and her adorable family. Bridger got to meet Aunt Ali and her kids. Nate flew in on Thursday before the blessing and then we got to spend time with his family and went quading in the mountains for a day. Briley had a lot of fun with all of her cousins. It makes me wish that we lived closer to family!
We had Bridger's blessing at the Hardy's house while we were there. Poor little guy was so tired and ready for bed he screamed through the whole blessing. I couldn't really pay as much attention as I wanted to to what was said because I felt so bad that he was screaming. But Papa Hardy gave him a very nice blessing. We are so blessed to have this sweet little guy in our family. He has such a sweet spirit and can always make me smile, even in the middle of the night when I have to get up to get him.:) He loves it when we sing to him and will have a big grin during the whole song... even if he drops his binky. We love you so much Bridger! Or as Briley would say…"I love him. I love my little sister." ;)
Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

JLynn said...

I'm glad you guys are so happy. Bridger is adorable. I must say it is so nice being closer to family. Curts sister & family are only 3 hours away. It's nice we get to see them so much and the kids get to play with their cousins. They are best friends! We have family visiting for Halloween and thanksgiving this year! It's so nice, dream come true!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big he is getting!! So cute! We need to play:) Hope things are good for you guys!!