October 3, 2011

June 2011

I'm so behind. June was a crazy month for us. We moved on the 1st which was craziness with a three week old baby but we are much happier in our new place. We couldn't have done it without the help of Grammy and Papa! My mom was here for three weeks! My parents are always there when I need them. 
I was really grateful to have them when I had to have a D&C two weeks after having Bridger and then ended up staying the night in the hospital because I was bleeding to much. What would I have done without them?! Anyway, we got all moved in and then Nana came to visit and help with unpacking. And most importantly to meet Mr. Bridger of course. Then Papa and Nana came back a week later and we got to get out of the house and have some fun. We hiked through Garden of the Gods and spent a day at the zoo. We loved it so much that we got a membership, so I have lots more zoo pics still to post!
I decided to take a weekend trip up to Greeley to see Krista and her family and to let them meet Bridger while Nate was away for work. Briley had lots of fun riding bikes to the park and playing in the sprinkler with her cousins. 

We had to stay a night in a hotel before moving in the new house.




Saying goodbye to Grammy. So sad :(


Bridger's first hike. Thanks for the ride Uncle Jared!










Riding the carousel with Nana.

Feeding chickens with Papa. Bri wasn't so sure about it.


Bridger's first zoo trip. This was my first time to see a moose! 




I love this cute face!

Meeting Uncle Jared

Now we each have to carry a kid!


Uncle Jared took Bri down to play in the water after our hike.


The two pretty princesses.


I love this picture! Cousins are so fun.








Bridger was a pretty popular little guy at the McDowell house.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kindy!! HI! So much has happened in you life-wow!! I am very happy for you and your darling family! Cute blog!