November 12, 2011

My little Ballerina

Briley had been telling me that she needed to take a dance class, so of course I couldn't say no to the little princess. We did a four week class at a dance studio to try it out and she LOVES it! I didn't get to watch until the last class and it was adorable! We are on the hunt for a class that is closer to us so that she can continue her new adventure in dance. I love my little girly girl! She is definitely the cutest ballerina I've ever seen!
Posted by Picasa

And while I'm posting about Briley, here are some of my favorite things she says lately:

When someone asks her name it is "Bridey"
"Sook a little bit" (skoot over a little)
Bridger's birp rags are "rab gabs"
Buttons are "Butts"
She loves to wear her jammies with the "poka bots" on them.

No comments: