The little stinker will not take a bottle and is not to interested in baby food yet. I really enjoy nursing but hopefully he'll take something else soon because I have to have another surgery done that will result in my milk drying up. So we'll keep trying!
Bridger is so anxious to crawl. He loves to scoot around the floor and I love to watch him get his little bum in the air and rock back and forth trying to figure out how to move those hands, it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Briley taught Bridger how to scream and now he loves to use his loud voice. :) He still loves it when we sing to him and is doing much better in the car then he used to. We love you so much Bridger and can't imagine our lives without you. You bring so much joy to our family and we are excited to watch you grow! Just not to fast please. :)
Bridger trying to crawl…with a performance by Briley of course. :)
I love my babies!

No comments:
Post a Comment