November 28, 2007





After stuffing ourselves on Thanksgiving we drove up through Boulder, (which is about 10 miles from were we live) and hiked Boulder Falls. It's just a short trail off the road but with ice and snow it was a little scary at some spots so mom stopped about halfway and waited for us. She's never been much for a good adventure:) love ya anyways mom. The hike was well worth it though, the frozen falls were beautiful!

3 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Beautiful! I am glad you will get to enjoy the seasons. :)

*Katie May* said...

So good to see you blogging love all the pics. I saw on the side you have my template website. here is my family website www.bkcluff.blogspot.com

Rylee said...

Kindy! Hi its been so long! Congratulations on your marriage. You look absolutely gorgeous and your dress was insanely beautiful! Looks like you are doing great and I am so happy for you!! I hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog! If you will send me an email to rylee_9@hotmail.com I will send you and invite to my blog!