November 28, 2007

This is in downtown Denver. Nate took me to Cheesecake Factory for my Birthday on Saturday and then we walked down the street to see all the lights. You'll have to look close, but Santa is driving the carriage!


12 comments:

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

I knew you could figure it out...K I am jealous..I want to live in colorado. Looks like tons of fun. We really need to plan a trip to come see you guys.

Larsens said...

oh my goodness sakes kindy! i am so happy you figured this whole thing out. (to be honest.. i still REALLY struggle with the blog thing!) you live in the most BEAUTIFUL place!! i am so jealous... i would love to be cold enough to where a big coat and go on a horse ride with santa! (oh.. its annie from old gfi)
you guys look so happy

Matt and Liz said...

congrates kindy and nate. you guys look so happy together! colorado is so beautiful. i grew up in morrison.(that's not to far from where you guys are) you 'll have to check out red rocks it's really cool. i miss all four seasons. anyway hope you don't mind that i was looking at your blog.

Jennie said...

I love all the new posts and pictures!! How fun that your parents came up to visit! You look so happy and beautiful!

Your blog looks cute too!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

YAAAAA! I was talking to Katie and she said you started!! I will be excited to keep up with all your happenings!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Kindy,
Im so jealous you live in colorado! I love the pics! you and your husband are sooo cute!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Hey Kindy!
Bethany told me that you guys moved to CO! That is awesome! I am glad you are doing so well and having so much fun! What a fun birthday too! A horse drawn carriage ride with Santa...so fun! Hope you don't mind me checking your page.
Tawni

Becky said...

KINDY! Its Becky..I am so excited you guys have a blog! You guys are soooo cute!! Looks like you had an amazing fun romantic birthday..LUCKY!! Hope we can get together during Christmas!! Enjoy the snow!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Aaaawww...Nate sounds like a keeper!!:) I'm so happy you're lovin' Colorado. It looks so pretty. And probably feels a lot more "wintery" than Mesa!! Hope to see you at Christmas time!

*Katie May* said...

Hey is Jenny Whiting the one who has the video of Kaesly that I recorded from the news? If so I would love to get it from her. Let me know :)

Lydia said...

Hi Kindy...You look so happy! Colorado is such a pretty state. I'm so glad you have Nate and that you're happy. Have a great Christmas. We love you! Lydia P.S. (Connie and I were born in Durango.)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

What are you two models or something? I'm so glad you have a blog now! I can stalk you! JK! I miss you! I'm so happy for you! My blog is theazhunts.blogspot.com.

Love ya!

Ashley