November 25, 2007


These are some of my favorite wedding pictures. We both have been blessed with really great families and we love them all very much. We thought it was cool when we found out that our family's are opposite's.....Nate's family has a girl and three boys and my family has a boy and three girls. His sister has a girl and a boy, and my sister has a boy and then a girl...kinda crazy! :)


4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Hey it's a start keep them coming

Jennie said...

YEAH Kindy! I'm so excited that you're on the blogging world! You look so GORGEOUS and happy! I never got to say Congrats on getting married to Nate!

I'm so excited for you living in CO now too! Next to Jen too, how fun!

By the way, I heard (from Jen's blog) that you make some yummy pies! What's your recipe for the pecan pie?

Love ya!

Jennie said...

Oh, almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday of course!)

Cami said...

Hi Kindy, your pictures are beautiful. Congrats again on the wedding again! You deserve it!!