January 15, 2008

Beautiful Colorado



Nate and I love to go exploring and drive through the mountains. This is why I've always wanted to live in Colorado, I love the mountains!

5 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

i miss colorado so much! it's so beautiful there.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Wow, it is so beautiful up there! What pretty pics. You guys look like you are so enjoying being newlyweds! I am so happy for you! Keep in touch and call us next time you are up here, we have a new baby to show off =)

Enjoy the Journey said...

Hey Kindy...
Thanks for the comment! I sure have fun with these boys! It looks like you are doing great in Colorado! DeWy would be jealous... he is always trying to get me to go there. I like the mountains, but have adapted rather well to this heat!
Question for you... What did you put on the back of Nate's quilt you made? It is super cute and I have about 8 million pairs of jeans waiting to become a quilt!

Unknown said...

Hey guys...
Nate I can see through your transparent smile as you take your cute little picture on the bridge. You miss me don't you big guy? It's ok. Come home... just come home!

-Chris

P.S. Nate, Johnna says you look like you've put on some weight.

Jennie said...

I miss the mountains too! Seriously, I'm homesick for them. :)