January 15, 2008

Christmas pics....finally!

This is the quilt that I made Nate for Christmas. I was so happy that I was able to keep it a secret, he was so surprised! 
We spent Christmas with the Hardy's and it was so much fun. I love spending time with Nate's family.  This is my nephew Jacob. He is really good at skateboarding for a two year old!  No he didn't get a purple skateboard, his big sister did but he loved it. 
The day after Christmas we went riding in the desert. This is Grammie after she took a ride across the bumpy wash. Go Grammie!

On Thursday we drove up to Eagar and spent a few days with my family. Of course we took the quads out, this time in the snow. So much fun! I think that my quad was a big part of why Nate wanted to marry me;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Kindy!! I am so impressed with the quilt you made Nate!! Cute Christmas pics!

cathycool said...

cool music! love your blog! :)