I had the day off work today and since I have a long commute to work and don't get home in time to make a good meal I've been wanting to go to Super Suppers to stock up. For those of you who haven't heard of it Super Suppers is a great place where you can go and they have all of the ingredients ready to go. All you do is put them together, then you get to bring them home and put them in your freezer. So when you don't have time to cook, and don't want to eat out you can just heat up one of your homemade frozen dinners! It's a great idea and I love it because I get sick of eating out. If you want more info their website is www.supersuppers.com they have lots of locations in AZ.
So Nate volunteered to come with me and help assemble the meals. It takes about an hour and I make 12 at a time so it was nice to have help and he actually enjoyed it! I love that he was willing to put on an apron and he was pretty good at it, he only forgot to put the chicken in one of the meals:) Love ya babe!
13 comments:
I miss you so much girl! When you come down in April you HAVE to leave at least one afternoon to spend with me. I wish I had time to come and see you, but with school, work and now being in the RS presidency I don't have much time left. I am hoping to go to Utah for spring break to visit my sister, brother in law and neice and then I am going to Hawaii in the summer so maybe in August I can fly up to visit you. I will have another break from school then and you will probably be settled into a house by then. Talk to ya soon!
that's a good idea.
What a good idea! I need to look into that! How is work? Hope you are liking it! Nate is such a cute husband to go with you! I wonder if I could drag Rick with me to one of those??!:)
You guys are just so cute! What a fun idea.:) It was great to see you two!
I love this idea! I have always wanted to do this and you've now given me the motivation to do it!!
What a cute pic of you two! I love that place. I've done it once before and their recipes are delicious! Glad you were able to make it a date and he had fun doing it!
By the way, look for the local fliers/mailings that you get in the mail. There usually is an advertisement or coupon for those types of meal prep stores. At least we get them in our mail here in AZ. Then you could save a few $$ too!
By the way, I didn't know you were such a great seamstress! That quilt is fabulous!
thanks again for watching Cache. He sure likes you guys a lot. :) glad you got to spend some quality time with the little guy. he is such a sweetheart, huh?!
Hey Kindy! Its Britney - i was looking at your blog and oh my gosh! You are so pretty! And Im so jealous of your wedding dress. It was gorgeous. I wish I could go back and pick that dress! Congrats on getting married! Its weird to see everyone's lives go different directions! I just started blogging too... but looks like you have it down already! mine is scottandbritney.blogspot Hope you guys are having fun in colorado - where exactly did you guys move?
I have heard about that. I will be doing that my next pregnacy for sure. Then my family won't suffer with whatever Micah comes up with. Not so good! LOL!
Hmmm... I am going to have to try the grilled p.b. and J! Freezer meals are definitely awesome, There is a group of us that meets at the church once a month and it has been so nice! A man in an apron is always appealing! :)
okay, i need a new post and you live kinda far away still, so i need to know what you've been up to! :) i called you last friday and about 30 minutes after i had called you around 5pm, i realized that you were at work! oops! :)
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! It's so cute!! And I love your wedding pics!! This is such a good idea! It would probably be the only way I could get Mike into the kitchen too! :)
Post a Comment