August 20, 2009

2 Years

Sunday was our two year anniversary. Nate had to work all day so we celebrated on Tuesday by going up to Breckenridge. We stayed the night at a lodge with the most amazing views of the mountains. It was a very relaxing little trip. We walked around downtown and had dinner, and then headed back to the lodge to relax in the hot tub. Oh, and guess what?! While we were at dinner Nate was telling me how this news show had interviewed the pro snowboarder that was on the bachelorette about summer snowboarding. A few minutes later guess who walked in? Jesse Csincnsak! It was crazy cuz I knew that he lived in Breck, and I was just thinking it would be cool to see him there. Gotta love those small towns!
Anyway, the next morning we went on a nice long hike and then headed back home. One of the things I love most about Nate is how we always have so much fun together. We talked about nothing and everything the entire drive there and back. He really is my best friend and I will never get tired of spending as much time as possible with him and Briley, they are my life and bring me so much joy. Thanks for the trip Babe, I love you!


4 comments:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Congrats you two!!! So Jake says that you both got new cell phones... What's your new number? I want to come down and visit. (Maybe eat gelato, maybe even shop... Don't tell Jake :-) My cell phone is 720-413-0938 so you can text me if you want.

Meagan Rogers said...

How fun. Congrats on two years! Way cool to run into Jesse. That was the last Bachelor/Bachelorette series I watched. Seemed like a cool guy.

Fawn Becker said...

Congrats on 2 years! It was so nice to get to see you and meet Miss Briley at the baby shower. She is so adorable :)

JLynn said...

You and Nate are so cute. Briley is getting so Big! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Anniversary and so many fun trips. Looking at your pics from Seattle took me back to when Curt and I went to the exact same places and when we got married in Seattle. It is a special place. ;) It feels like forever since we've seen each other, so we need to hang out soon. Give me a call!