Jeff and Alecia were so great to let us stay at their house, they have such an awesome family and we had so much fun with them. Thanks again guys!
We spent the first day in Seattle and the first stop was to get the best fish and chips EVER at Iver's. We fed the seagulls our leftover fries. (I wasn't quite as brave as Nate) Then we took a harbor cruise to see the sites from the water. We spent the rest of the day walking around the fish market and downtown with Nate's parents and ended the day with more great seafood, of course. The next day Alecia took us to this beautiful park with an awesome rose garden. We stopped at a small beach and Briley got her first toe dip in the ocean. :) That afternoon Jeff took us out on their boat and Nate got to do some wake boarding. The lake was so pretty and Mount Rainier was an awesome backdrop. Friday we hiked Wallace Falls. It was a five and a half mile hike but so worth it! I was so sad when my camera died halfway up because the falls were so awesome from the top. Briley LOVES being outside, so she was loving every minute.
Sorry so many pics, but when I make my next blog book I want them all in it.
PS. Yes, Nate works for an airline and that is how we get to travel so much. Enjoy!
This is the youngest of Alicia's FIVE boys, Marcus. Such a cutie!
8 comments:
I LOVE Seattle. I have a sister who lives up there. Looks like you hit all the fun/hot spots.
You lucked out with some awesome weather! It is so pretty to visit Seattle when it's sunny. I love fisherman's warf, so fun to see all the stuff there. What a fun trip for you guys!
I've been wanting to go to Seattle so bad. We are going to try to visit sometime this next year. It's really not that far from us. Glad you got to have some fun and see new places!
Looks gorgeous! I just might have to plan a trip there sometime.
i cant believe we are only 15 minutes apart and have yet to see each other??!?! whats wrong with us! your little woman is so so cute! love those cheeks. san fran and seattle are the 2 first preseason games so we are SO excited! you talke me into going to seattle. thanks!
lucky luck you! how fun that must have been!
how fun!!! Someday me and Sariah are going to get away when I go up there, maybe we'll go there. I have seen that road in San Fran in movies, that's fun! Enjoy it while you can :)
I remember going there when Heather and Sariah were abot 8. It was beautiful I'm glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment