August 29, 2009

Pickin veggies with Papa

We got to go AZ at the beginning of the month for Jeff and Chell's baby shower in Queen Creek and to spend some time at Grammy and Papa's house. It's always great to go home, and Briley just loved it! Papa took her with him every day to pick fresh veggies from their garden. Nate got to come out for a couple days and we all went fishing at Reservation Lake. It rained pretty much the whole time we were there, but we still had a good time.



Hanging out with uncle Jeff at our hotel room in Mesa.

This is one of the gifts we gave Briston, couldn't resist trying it on Briley. She's such a cute little tomboy!
Ok, I'm all caught up on our summer adventures, now I have to catch up on homework and laundry. Yay.


6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Hey call me sometime when you are in town. I will meet you anywhere please! :) Even Eagar.

Jennie said...

I'm so happy and excited for your brother's baby on the way. I'm glad you were able to make it to the baby shower.

Lydia said...

Your little girl is so flippin' cute!!!

Krista said...

Way cute collage. I love the garden pics. Nate and Jeff on the boat looks fun.

Fawn Becker said...

Your little Briley is sooo cute as a tomboy :)

jtbarney said...

I can't believe how big Briley is getting! Hey I had to get a new phone and don't have your new phone number. I have TONS of news for you. We should to meet up next time you come to town. K talk to ya soon!!!

Janelle