July 17, 2010

Bri's 18Month Pics




Posted by Picasa

I decided to break out my good camera and take Bri's 18 month pics myself. I'm always very critical of my own pictures, which is why I decided a long time ago that doing photography is not my thing. But anyway…I think we got a few really cute ones. It was fun to just play around with Briley at our park and I'm glad that I was able to capture a little bit of her personality in these. She makes me so happy every day and I don't know how I ever lived without her in my life.

4 comments:

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

i LOVE them. can't wait for u to take ours

*Katie May* said...

SO dang cute! Thanks for the email the other day. I am so glad you get to be a mommy :)

Fawn Becker said...

Kindy you did a great job!

Roz said...

Very nice pics. Sure love that little princess! She needs to come to Eagar for a little spoilin'. (you too Mom and Dad, we'll spoil you too)! Nate, chicken fried steak Booga's buddy. PaPa Massey