I just realized that I skipped over our trip to AZ in June and I would be sad if I didn't get these pics in my blog book so it they are…better late than never! :) As you can see we spent most of the time keeping cool in the water.
| We took the kids to a splash park, Bri had a blast and did NOT want to leave. |
![]() |
| The crazy little red heads. |
| Swimming in Nana & Papa's pool with Jake and Hailey. |
![]() |
| After staying with the Hardy's for a day we met up with my family at Saguaro lake and spent the day playing in the river by the SRP houses. |
![]() |
| Wow that's a big one! |
| Great minds think alike. :) |
![]() |
| Briley had a great time just picking up rocks and throwing them back in the water. |
| She took a quick break to give cousin Jhett a kiss. |
| Me and Kortney kayaked down the river. |
| After Saguaro we went to Tucson with Pratt and Kortney and spent a couple of days there. Bri sure loves her cousin Jhett. |






2 comments:
I love love love that all of my siblings now have kids. SOOOO Fun!
Kindy your daughter is so cute! I can't believe she has red hair. I had no idea until I went to your parents house 2 weeks ago. You look so great too. Thanks for the blog invite...it's good to see how your doing :)
Post a Comment