Tom and Krista stopped at our house for dinner on their way to Eagar and it was the day after Krista's birthday so I made some yummy cupcakes to celebrate. Crew and Briley sure enjoyed them!
 |
Bri got this new slide for her half birthday. Yep, I celebrate her half birthday by getting her a new toy or two. It's hard to wait a whole year to have an excuse to get my princess some new toys!
Last Saturday Curt and Jen called to see if we wanted to meet them at the pool for some hotdogs and swimming. We had planned on going to the zoo, but since it was so hot outside, swimming sounded more fun. Thanks for inviting us Jen, we really enjoy having you guys live across the park!
|
 |
| Cache and Briley |
2 comments:
Looks like good times :)
Yes, it was a very fun afternoon hanging out by the pool! It's always so fun to get together. we just got back this afternoon from our 19 hour car drive home. I'm in recovery mode. :) Ugh, lots to do, lots to do. I will give you a call.
Post a Comment