My belly gets bigger every day! I can't imagine how big I will be at the end of this pregnancy, and I still have 10 weeks!! I don't know how you petite little shorty girls carry babies! It is so much fun being prego though. :) My baby woke me up this morning with one of her hyper dances she likes to do whenever I lay still. I think she was telling me to get up and eat cuz I'm always starving when I wake up in the morning.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness I am sooo excited, I cant wait to see you in a couple weeks, It's so crazy seeing you pregnant. Why did we move so far apart? You know she gets those hyper dances from you.
kindy, you are seriously one of the most gorgeous pregnant girls I have ever seen! you are so beautiful pregnant. :0) I'm so glad aLL is going well with your pregnancy.
Gosh, I wish I looked as good as you when I'm prego!! :( :)
you look so good...hey maybe you don't have 10 weeks left!!!
you look really good
Ya look so cute! Those fall pictures are georgeous! Before you know it you will be holding her in your arms, time flies!
Kindy you are freakin' adorable! And as one of those short women you're wondering about, it sucks at the end of the pregnancy! It seems there is no room for that baby to get any bigger--and yet they continue to grow! It's crazy! I'm so happy you are enjoying it though! Isn't it great to get to know their little personalities before they are even born???:)
Kindy you look so cute. It's so great to see you preggo! Can't wait to see you soon.
That was fun to see you with your little tummy! You will be the best mom! Sorry I will miss your baby shower. I have decided to support the Crosby family and go to Jim's funeral. I was working for him again for just a little over a year. I will miss his laugh and his constant talking. I worked a total of 11 years for him. :(
You are so cute!!! I'm sorry that I missed your shower. I was in the air coming home from Utah from helping Heather when she had her little sweet baby girl. I would have loved to see you!
Post a Comment