September 14, 2008

★New Nephew!★

Krista and Tom had their baby boy Crew on Sept. 6th. He was born 2 weeks early and had a hard time breathing so they had to fly him to the hospital in Flagstaff. Poor Krista didn't get to hold him much at first but is now able to feed and hold him every few hours. He is doing much better and is slowly getting off the oxygen now. He should be able to go home soon. 
It's been hard not to be there, but we're glad to know that he will be ok. I can't wait to go in October and meet my new nephew. We love you guys! 




                                                Proud big brother Conor.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh, I had no idea she had him!! I will have to give her a call. Kindy your baby stuff is really cute and I love the belly!