


Krista sent these pics of Crew and they are so much better than the first ones, I had to post them right away. He is doing great and they got to bring him home yesterday! I just want to hold him so bad but I guess that a few more weeks will not kill me. (Or maybe it will) Isn't he so handsome?! Oh and they finally chose a middle name, so it's Crew Asher McDowell. Love you Crew!
10 comments:
He's got that Mcdowell/Massey look like they other two! Super cute!
I am so glad they are doing well! I just have to say Kindy, you look so cute prego! congrats!!
he's absolutely adorable!! he's so handsome and what a handsome name!! congrats to Krista and family!!!
What a cutie! So happy to hear he is doing good! Conner and kya will be such big helps! I'm sure they can't wait for their new baby cousin either! The pain of pregnancy is such a short time. Hang in there! Fun times are ahead!
Cutest thing eva! Tell Kris to get a flippin blog already, geez. Yeah, and you are like half the size I was when I was pregnant. Lame
Crew is a little dolly. Tell Krista congrats! You are looking cute! Not much longer!! Looks like you guys have had some fun too, I would love to go to a Jack Johnson concert with Andy, I bet it was great, he is so cool! :)
nothing sweeter than a newborn. i cant wait for you to be able to kiss his sweet little cheecks. and i CANT wait for your little heart breaker!
congrats kindy! he is a cutie! i have to say you look GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment