September 14, 2008
Can't Wait!
✿I can't wait to have this baby girl! Ok so the aches and pains make me a little more impatient, but I can't complain to much. I know that it will be worth it! Every time we get something for her I get excited all over again. I ordered this car seat online and got it a couple of days ago. I think it is the cutest seat ever and I can't wait to put my baby in it! I know that a car seat does not seem like that big of a deal, but it took me a long time to decide on one. My top priority was safety, but I got lucky that it is so dang cute too! I also decided to frame an ultrasound pic to put in the nursery and thought it turned out pretty cute. Lately she really likes to dance around a lot. It makes my day when I'm working and she starts kicking my arm. ✿


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so amazing at this blog thing! It's hard for me to find time to keep it updated or even figure out some cool layouts and designs. Anywho, I think you are such a beautiful pregnant woman! I pray for you and your new baby to stay healthy and happy! Congratulations!
Kindy you look so cute! I love the ultrasound pic it turned out way cute. Can't wait to see you when you come.
Kindy I can't wait for you to have a baby! It's SUCH an amazing experience, the veil is so thin during delivery and you can feel the spirit so strong there! You deserve all of the amazing blessings that come with motherhood and I'm so proud of you!
Love ya!
Post a Comment